Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I get clicking and popping when in a call on my new iPhone 6s Plus
Ray22

When in a call I get clicking and popping, this is a new phone 6s plus, has anyone had this problem? It happens on 2 different phones.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I get clicking and popping when in a call on my new iPhone 6s Plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is certainly peculiar, Ray22. It’s definitely not a normal function of that awesome device. Do you notice this happening when you’re in a particular zip code? Are you using any hands-free headsets with your new phones? Does it occur on every call, both incoming and outgoing?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dslicenc

I've been experiencing the same problem with my new iPhone 6s plus.  Noticed another post to reset the network settings, which I haven't yet done but will give that a try.  Any other suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

This clicking sound would certainly have me concerned as well dslicenc. Let’s see what else we can do to get this to stop. Do you notice this happens when using Bluetooth, speakerphone, and regular calls? Is it happening with all contacts? How long have you been experiencing the issue?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes