I have a non-apple replacement back on the phone; am I still eligible for the trade-in?
alclal

I have a non-apple replacement back on the phone; am I still eligible for the trade-in?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have a non-apple replacement back on the phone; am I still eligible for the trade-in?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to be able to take advantage of trading in your device alclal. View our trade-in site www.trade-in.vzw.com for appraisal details. We are happy to takes trade ins from a variety of sources and carriers.

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have a non-apple replacement back on the phone; am I still eligible for the trade-in?
alclal

for further clarification, it's an iPhone 4S 16GB

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Probably not. I assume you got this replacement back from a non-Apple source. If so, I am certain Verizon will not grant you the discount.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to be able to take advantage of trading in your device alclal. View our trade-in site www.trade-in.vzw.com for appraisal details. We are happy to takes trade ins from a variety of sources and carriers.

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes