I have an IPhone 6 and I am not getting voice mail notifications or missed call notifications until days later. Two voice mails from last Thursday just randomly popped upon my phone this morning. Is there a fix to this issue?
IMC1985

I have an IPhone 6 and I am not getting voice mail notifications or missed call notifications until days later.  Two voice mails from last Thursday just randomly popped upon my phone this morning.  Is there a fix to this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have an IPhone 6 and I am not getting voice mail notifications or missed call notifications until days later. Two voice mails from last Thursday just randomly popped upon my phone this morning. Is there a fix to this issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Let's make sure you're getting notifications on time, IMC1985. Have you noticed if this is appears to affect random calls and voicemails? Do you receive voicemail notifications when your cellular data is enabled and WiFi is off?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: I have an IPhone 6 and I am not getting voice mail notifications or missed call notifications until days later. Two voice mails from last Thursday just randomly popped upon my phone this morning. Is there a fix to this issue?
IMC1985

It appears to effect all voicemails and calls at times and at times it

seems to work normally. I have not noticed if it makes any difference if

WIFI is off or on but most of the time, I only have cellular service (no

WIFI available). For a few days I will receive the notifications and

voicemails on my phone and then they will stop and a few days later I will

get three or four from the last few days.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 7:00 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for that info, IMC1985. If this were happening to me, I'm certain that I would have the same concerns you do now. I recommend we have a look at the network coverage in your area. What zip code are you in? Do you have problems initiating calls and messages? If so, can you describe them? Also, have you noticed any patterns to the failures (such as the device being at home or office when this occurs)?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes