I have been charged, and received emails that iphone 6 will be shipped via 2 day air ups 4pm on 9/18. It says delivery will be 9/19, but with 2nd day air wont that mean Monday delivery?
hreeder21

I have been charged, and received emails that iphone 6 will be shipped via 2 day air ups 4pm on 9/18. It says delivery will be 9/19, but with 2nd day air wont that mean Monday delivery?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have been charged, and received emails that iphone 6 will be shipped via 2 day air ups 4pm on 9/18. It says delivery will be 9/19, but with 2nd day air wont that mean Monday delivery?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question hreeder21. I know how excited you are about receiving your new phone. I'm sorry if the shipping seems confusing. If your phone is being shipped on 9/18, that is the date its leaving the warehouse. The expected date is simply a notification to let you know that it could be delivered by the 19th but thats not guaranteed depending on the time delivery truck drops off packages in your area, weather, and other factors that we cant control when being shipped. However, you will receive a tracking number that will let you track the package on its path to you so that you know exactly when its coming. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your new phone.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have been charged, and received emails that iphone 6 will be shipped via 2 day air ups 4pm on 9/18. It says delivery will be 9/19, but with 2nd day air wont that mean Monday delivery?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question hreeder21. I know how excited you are about receiving your new phone. I'm sorry if the shipping seems confusing. If your phone is being shipped on 9/18, that is the date its leaving the warehouse. The expected date is simply a notification to let you know that it could be delivered by the 19th but thats not guaranteed depending on the time delivery truck drops off packages in your area, weather, and other factors that we cant control when being shipped. However, you will receive a tracking number that will let you track the package on its path to you so that you know exactly when its coming. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy your new phone.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes