I have deleted voicemails on iPhone 6s, but callers get message that voice mail box is full.
1stLadyG

I have deleted voicemails on iPhone 6s, but callers get message that voice mail box is full.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I have deleted voicemails on iPhone 6s, but callers get message that voice mail box is full.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

1stLadyG,

Sorry to hear about trouble with voicemails not being deleted properly in the mailbox. I know how important it is that people can leave you messages, so I really want to get this fixed for you. There are a number of things that could cause this. When you activated your new phone, did you do so with a SIM card that was in a non-iphone previously? If so, your cell phone may be out of sync with the voicemail system, as iPhones use a different mailbox setup from other phones. Do you have your phone's cellular data turned on? Keep us posted and we'll go from there.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes