I have n IPHONE 6, I keep loosing WIFI in my home when the other 3 Iphones in the house do not.Why?
DONBRI11
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have n IPHONE 6, I keep loosing WIFI in my own home when the other 3 other I phones in the house do not loose WiFi.Why?

We have checked the cell phone settings, closed or removed apps, checked and moved the router gone to a Verizon store with no help!

Funny how this phone was just paid off December 2017 and just the month of March our data usage is off the chart! Our bill finally goes down and now there is a $60 data usage charge. UNACCEPTABLE!!!!

I want answers and the charge removed!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have n IPHONE 6, I keep loosing WIFI in my home when the other 3 Iphones in the house do not.Why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Donbr11, thank you for being a great customer. We understand how important it is for your phone to work and for you to be on the right plan. The first thing I would like for you to do is to reset the Network Setting on your phone, follow the link for instructions: http://spr.ly/6580DkByo;

I have also sent you a private message so that we can take a closer look at your bill and plan.

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: I have n IPHONE 6, I keep loosing WIFI in my home when the other 3 Iphones in the house do not.Why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do not want you to feel this way as a consumer. I would feel the same way if I were charged data overage fees as well. In order to review your account we would need to access the account and do some additional trouble shooting on your phone to better assist. Please reply to the private message that i've sent to better assist you.  

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes