I have the T-Mobile unlocked version of the iPhone 6 using it on Verizon on prepaid because it's the only carrier that has service where I work. I can't make calls at all. I can receive calls and use messages and data fine but it's only the making calls
jesuspantaleon

TThe title says it all . .does anyone know what I can do or go for help? thanks for the help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have the T-Mobile unlocked version of the iPhone 6 using it on Verizon on prepaid because it's the only carrier that has service where I work. I can't make calls at all. I can receive calls and use messages and data fine but it's only the making ca
brianp_vzw
Verizon Employee

jesuspantaleon,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your phone. Although the phone may be
unlocked, we cannot guarantee proper functionality of any device not
specifically designed for use on our network. To get further details regarding
your device options and for additional troubleshooting assistance please reach
out to our Pre-paid Support Team at 888-294-6804.

BrianP_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Re: I have the T-Mobile unlocked version of the iPhone 6 using it on Verizon on prepaid because it's the only carrier that has service where I work. I can't make calls at all. I can receive calls and use messages and data fine but it's only the making ca
brianp_vzw
Verizon Employee

jesuspantaleon,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with your phone. Although the phone may be
unlocked, we cannot guarantee proper functionality of any device not
specifically designed for use on our network. To get further details regarding
your device options and for additional troubleshooting assistance please reach
out to our Pre-paid Support Team at 888-294-6804.

BrianP_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

heedshot
Contributor - Level 1

Try turning on voice and data over lte and using VoLTE or hdcalling with verizon

0 Likes