I have to wait longer for my iPhone 6?!?!
XxJay620xX

I pre ordered the iPhone 6 and when i got the confirmation an hour later, the delivery date said 9/19. I go to the verizon website and it says delivery by 10/14. Does that mean that i have to wait longer for my iPhone 6? I hope that it means for the people that order it now have to wait..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have to wait longer for my iPhone 6?!?!
mimispoms
Enthusiast - Level 3

Exact same issue here and I ordered mine before the midnight preordering started. It said it would be delivered by 9/19, then when I checked the status it said 10/14. Now it say expected ship date not available. I don't think anyone knows when it will ship at this point. I called customer support and got a bunch of vague answers and still no real date to expect my phone. You would think by this point that they could look up how many phones they will have, who ordered first, and assign shipping dates. I remember a similar issue with the iphone 5 launch that ended up working itself out and my phone arrived on launch day. Hopefully this will work out the same.

0 Likes
XxJay620xX

Hopefully that will be the case because i need a new phone immediately... I dont want to find myself waiting 2-4 weeks.

0 Likes
mimispoms
Enthusiast - Level 3

Me too. I've already sold my phone and have to ship it by next Friday. If I don't get my new iphone 6 plus, I'll be without one until it arrives.

Jna313
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm in the same boat.   I received the envelopes to mail my 2 iPhone5's back to Verizon for the credit.   It has to be done in 30 days, so 10/14 delivery would put me without a phone for a few days!

And I'm out of the country that week in October. 

But this did happen when the 5 came out.   My online order status never showed a delivery date, but it was delivered on the launch date as promised.

0 Likes
XxJay620xX

That gives me hope that ill get it by release date!

0 Likes