Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm traveling to Bermuda next week. What can i do so i dont get crazy data charges?
roadkingrn

I'm traveling to Bermuda next week. How can I make sure I don't get crazy data use?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I'm traveling to Bermuda next week. What can i do so i dont get crazy data charges?
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

You could leave your phone off.

You could leave your phone in airplane mode.

You could turn your cellular data off.

You could use a local Bermuda SIM card.

Re: I'm traveling to Bermuda next week. What can i do so i dont get crazy data charges?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Our goal is to provide you all the tools and options to prevent excessive international charges roadkingrn. So you're in good hands! Here is a link to view our international plan options http://vz.to/1I1CCdH . Great news, your phone will work in Bermuda. You can buy 100MB for $25.00 a month or get 100 minutes, 100 text messages, and 100MB all for $40.00 per month. YOu can also do pay as you go which is $1.79 per minute for voice calls and $2.05 per MB.  Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

KinquanaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Of course, if you don't crazy data charges you won't use Verizon's international rates. $250/GB as their international data rate is certainly a CRAZY DATA CHARGE, at least in my opinion.

0 Likes