I need my phone, HELLLP!
danaandrew
Enthusiast - Level 3

Shall I just cancel my order and get it from somewhere that actually has my device? I ordered my device eons ago and still nothing. no tracking number, no idea when I will get my phone. I'm completely frustrated with this entire process. I can't get an accurate, firm nor beleivable answer from anyone at verizon regarding my iphone 6 plus order. Please somebody advise.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I need my phone, HELLLP!
jsullivan53
Enthusiast - Level 3

When did you order yours? I ordered mine on September 16, 2014 and it is suppose to be here on/by November 4th. Unless you can find a local verizon/apple store that has the phone you want in stock I would not recommend cancelling your order. Ive been checking other sites and AT&T are still back ordered 3-4 weeks and Apples website currently says the same too.

disrupttheparadigm
Enthusiast - Level 3

For anyone who didn't order the iPhone 6 plus 64(the most popular model, also why it's taking so long, everyone ordered the same model right away) right when it was available 9.12/9.13 whenever pre-orders opened, or go stand in line at a Apple store when launch/pre-orders began...going to be a bit of a wait. It will likely ship close to the ship by date listed when ordered or in the confirmation email. They have till 11/4 to ship mine out... so I feel your pain about the wait. No charges, no updates, just waiting. Where I live, it has never been in stock in store, except for occasionally at a BestBuy, but out of stock when I get there. Just have to wait a little bit longer.

Loquat
Master - Level 1

danaandrew I agree with JSullivan...don't cancel your order unless you know for certain that you have one secured at another place otherwise this will only work against you and will further complicate and already messy situation. 

What model, size, and color did you order?  When and what did your email say in regards to estimated shipping date?

danaandrew
Enthusiast - Level 3

No, I agree as well. I will not make a haste decision. I ordered the iphone 6 +, grey, 64 gig model. I am noticing a trend here. It is completely frustrating everyone. especially when I have a iphone 4 right now due to my 4s kicking the bucket 4 months ago. I am beyond mad.

0 Likes
danaandrew
Enthusiast - Level 3

I need my phone. I am on my phone every hour of every day for work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to receive your new phone, danaandrew. The new iPhones are in very high demand and expected shipping dates change based on the style phone you've chosen. Did you receive an email with a confirmation of your pre-order? If so, there should be an expected ship date as well as a preorder confirmation number. You can check that confirmation # at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB, which will update when your expected ship date gets closer. There will not be a tracking number updated until about 48 hours before the phone is scheduled to arrive.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
danaandrew
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been checking periodically with the confirmation number given to me. But I honestly don't know if it is an accurate number. I was given two sets of numbers, one of which does not work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ah ok, I definitely understand your concern danaandrew. Your confirmation number will display the order is still in process when you type the number in our Check Order status website. This will remain that way until your order actually ships. Did you place two orders? What error message do you get when you type in the second one?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes