I order the iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Grey on 9/16, but.....
disrupttheparadigm
Enthusiast - Level 3

In my email it shows that I may not see it till 11/4...would I be better off cancelling my pre-order and just hunting it down in a local store? I have seen them pop in and out of stock at nearby apple stores and verizon store. It also seems odd to see posts on here with people ordering them on the same day or later with closer ship dates than me, makes me think I would be better off hunting down.

Grats to all of you who already have yours!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I order the iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Grey on 9/16, but.....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

disrupttheparadigm We know how excited you are to receive your iPhone 6. Waiting until 11/4/14 does seem quite a while from now. You do have the option of canceling your pre order and purchasing the phone at your local Verizon Wireless or Apple store. You would want to check the availability before stopping your order to avoid having to start the process over.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
floresfamily
Enthusiast - Level 1

we are having the same issue. the wifi feature is completely disabled.  took it to local store and they agreed it was a hardware issue and attempted to order a replacement. however due to demand, they weren't able to and suggested i call verizon customer support.  now we are getting the run around.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies, floresfamily. Can you please advise me of the issues you're having with your phone?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes