I ordered a 16GB silver iphone 6 on 10/12 and it still hasn't showed up in my order status/order history. Does this mean that the order hasn't been processed yet? If so, when can I expect it to be processed and then shipped out?
mattminsch

I know its only been a couple of days since I ordered it and I shouldn't be concerned that the order hasn't processed yet, but I would like to know when it will be processed. I have an iPhone 4 and its in terrible shape, I'm anxious for the arrival of my iPhone 6.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I ordered a 16GB silver iphone 6 on 10/12 and it still hasn't showed up in my order status/order history. Does this mean that the order hasn't been processed yet? If so, when can I expect it to be processed and then shipped out?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mattminsch, I understand your eagerness to receive your iPhone 6. Have you received an email with your ship by date?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I ordered a 16GB silver iphone 6 on 10/12 and it still hasn't showed up in my order status/order history. Does this mean that the order hasn't been processed yet? If so, when can I expect it to be processed and then shipped out?
mattminsch

No, I have not. I only know that the verizon website says that back orders will ship by 10/31, but I know lots of people have been getting theirs earlier and lots of people have been getting theirs later than expected, and I was just wondering if I would be one of those who got their iPhone 6 earlier or later than expected.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying mattminsch. Other users may have placed the order before you and shipping depends on many factors, down to the time the pre-order was placed. There is no way to forecast if your pre-order will ship sooner than estimated, but if it does you will be able to tract it using the order status page you've been using.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes