I ordered my Silver 16 gb Iphone 6 plus on September 19 with a shipping date of October 24. Anybody in the same situation get a tracking number yet? My order still says Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon.
monkeybuttqueen
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my Silver 16 gb Iphone 6 plus on September 19 with a shipping date of October 24.  Anybody in the same situation get a tracking number yet?  My order still says Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I ordered my Silver 16 gb Iphone 6 plus on September 19 with a shipping date of October 24. Anybody in the same situation get a tracking number yet? My order still says Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon.
jlat96
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not sure if this is the same thing, but my order tracking "report" reads "We received your order and it is in process". We didn't even get an email confirming our order when it was paced

0 Likes
Re: I ordered my Silver 16 gb Iphone 6 plus on September 19 with a shipping date of October 24.  Anybody in the same situation get a tracking number yet?  My order still says Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon.
markross
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered on the 14th with a shipping date of 10/17. No progress !

0 Likes
Re: I ordered my Silver 16 gb Iphone 6 plus on September 19 with a shipping date of October 24.  Anybody in the same situation get a tracking number yet?  My order still says Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon.
cwa037
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered on the 24th of september ,128 gig ,6 +, shows estimated delivery date 10/24

0 Likes
Re: I ordered my Silver 16 gb Iphone 6 plus on September 19 with a shipping date of October 24. Anybody in the same situation get a tracking number yet? My order still says Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon.
Keira25
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered 3 iphone 6s on 9/13 with a ship date of 10/3. There has been no change in that status from day 1. I did get an email a couple days ago with a new estimated ship date of 10/8. So far my credit card hasn't been charged and the status remains the same so obviously no phone anytime soon. Hope you have better luck.

monkeybuttqueen
Enthusiast - Level 3

Maybe you will get yours soon.  I checked my order this morning and now it says the return period for this item has expired.  How can it be expired when I do not even have the phone yet?????

0 Likes
tevb
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would appreciate an answer to that myself.

0 Likes
monkeybuttqueen
Enthusiast - Level 3

I talked to a rep who said the return period is extended to December 1 due to back orders and that the order will have a return label included.

0 Likes
Daylawn
Enthusiast - Level 3

monkeybuttqueen ,

I'm on the same boat.  Had to re-order on the 24th of September and got an expected shipping date of Oct. 24th.  Considering theres still people who ordered their's much earlier than us and still haven't received tracking numbers, it will be interesting to see if our expected shipping date stays true, or gets pushed back.  Fingers crossed.  When you ordered yours on the 24th did you get one day shipping for free?

0 Likes
monkeybuttqueen
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree.  I was just hoping maybe it would get shipped early....I got 2-day free shipping.

0 Likes