I ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/21, the delivery date says 10/17. Has anyone who ordered on or around this date received a tracking number yet? I go out of town 10/20, just want to know if the shipping dates are legit. Thanks!!
Sfchef
Enthusiast - Level 1

I Ordered my phone on 9/21, anyone get a tracking number yet? My delivery date says 10/17, is that legit?

Labels (1)
Re: I ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/21, the delivery date says 10/17. Has anyone who ordered on or around this date received a tracking number yet? I go out of town 10/20, just want to know if the shipping dates are legit. Thanks!!
tdcheney
Enthusiast - Level 1

My originally quoted delivery date was 10/9 but I got my tracking number on Thursday and received my phone today. Seems they're ahead of schedule.

Re: I ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/21, the delivery date says 10/17. Has anyone who ordered on or around this date received a tracking number yet? I go out of town 10/20, just want to know if the shipping dates are legit. Thanks!!
Spaz0023
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hope so! I've been so impatient waiting. My date has said 10/17 since I ordered it on the 23rd. 64gb space gray iPhone 6

0 Likes
Spaz0023
Enthusiast - Level 3

When did you order yours?

0 Likes
tdcheney
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered on the 19th and was told to expect an October 9th delivery

0 Likes
L_Ann_F
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my iPhone 6 space gray 128GB on 09/26/2014 and I have a tracking number & it is out for delivery this morning 09/30/2014.  When I ordered it was not supposed to be shipped until 10/03, so I am happy.

If I was you I would call Verizon.  Something does not sound right.

Spaz0023
Enthusiast - Level 3

I may have to give them a call. I ordered my 64gb reg 6 space gray on the 23rd and since then I have had a shipping date of 10/17. I have read many posts in here about people ordering the same phone/color/capacity as me and already have a tracking number or have the phone already...

0 Likes
Spaz0023
Enthusiast - Level 3

And they ordered either the same day or later than the 23rd

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Obviously future shipping dates are only estimations. Verizon can't guarantee when it will receive a shipment from Apple, they only go by what Apple has told them. Apple can't guarantee a shipping date as there can be delays in shipping, customs, manufacturing, suppliers, etc...

The shipping date you are given can be moved up OR moved back depending on any further information Verizon receives about shipments it expects to receive.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Spaz0023
Enthusiast - Level 3

I totally understand that, I'm just not sure why dozens of people who ordered the same day (and in a few cases) and after me are receiving their phones already. They've even said in their posts that they had an expected delivery date of 10/21 or later... I know I am impatient...lol