Re: I ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/21, the delivery date says 10/17. Has anyone who ordered on or around this date received a tracking number yet? I go out of town 10/20, just want to know if the shipping dates are legit. Thanks!!
rcschnoor
Legend

It is unlikely Verizon has 1 shipping center for the entire country. I am sure the west coast has shipping from somewhere near the west coast. I live on the east coast and every time I have ordered a phone online from Verizon, I believe it has shipped from somewhere in Pennsylvania. Obviously if they ship from different locations, they would pull the phones from different stocks of phones. The shipping centers can be stocked at different times, etc...

Re: I ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/21, the delivery date says 10/17. Has anyone who ordered on or around this date received a tracking number yet? I go out of town 10/20, just want to know if the shipping dates are legit. Thanks!!
Spaz0023
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got ya. I'm just hoping I get it soon like everyone else. I'm on the east coast as well. Philadelphia

0 Likes
L_Ann_F
Enthusiast - Level 2

Call Verizon.  Hope you get yours soon.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Naterbater84

I ordered the 64gb 4.7 space grey on the 9/22 and still processing.  No shipping info yet!  10/17 was the ship date but hoping it will ship earlier from what I have read from other people.

0 Likes
pduthely
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my iPhone 6 Plus on 9/15 but my expected ship date is 10/28. VZW must explain to me why I have to wait longer when posts are showing folks have a sooner ship date?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pduthely,

I know we're all very excited to receive the new iPhone 6! Some models and colors are on backorder from Apple longer than others.  They have been going out on their expected ship dates though.  You can check your order status at anytime here; http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/support/order-status .  Enjoy your new phone!

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
hnlxhi808
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mines is still dated 10/17. I live in Hawaii and haven't recieved any shipping info at all. I ordered a 16gb iPhone 6 plus space gray. I've been hearing people receiving there's early so I'm hoping mines come sometime next week since I'll be going on a trip in October

0 Likes
Spaz0023
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry, but they have not been shipping on their expected ship dates. Everyone has been posting when they purchased/estimated ship date/and the date they actually received the phone (which has been weeks ahead of the scheduled ship date). I understand the different models/colors aspect of it, but when someone orders the same exact product as me a few days later and now has the phone in hand, it's a little frustrating.

monkeybuttqueen
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my iphone 6 plus 16 gb silver on 9/19 with a delivery of 10/24.  Still says order is processing.  Smiley Sad

0 Likes
hnlxhi808
Enthusiast - Level 3

Pretty much everyone else is getting there phones early besides me 😞 I'm patiently waiting but they should at least update us more then just "your order is processing"