I ordered my iphone 6 space grey 64 gb on October 24th with an estimated ship date of november 14th. stillhavent gotten a tracking number. i spoke to a representative yesterday evening who reasurred me it will be shipped on the 14th and delivered by the 1
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I ordered my iphone 6 space grey 64 gb on October 24th with an estimated ship date of november 14th. stillhavent gotten a tracking number. i spoke to a representative yesterday evening who reasurred me it will be shipped on the 14th and delivered by t
mrxtreme90
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, I ordered my iPhone 6+ 64 GB Silver on 10/13 with a delivery date of 11/7 and i and still waiting on my shipping info. I really hope that these phones get shipped on time. I have been looking around at different forums, including the Verizon ones and a good deal of people have been getting their dates pushed back after waiting for 3-5 weeks. So I am a little worried myself. I'll keep you posted this week how my pre-order is coming.

Re: I ordered my iphone 6 space grey 64 gb on October 24th with an estimated ship date of november 14th. stillhavent gotten a tracking number. i spoke to a representative yesterday evening who reasurred me it will be shipped on the 14th and delivered by t
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

Exactly. I have been with Verizon for years and i would like to think they will be great as usual and be on time but numerous people have been having issues. Makes me worried my phone wont be here in 2 weeks.

0 Likes
mrxtreme90
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes exactly. And what's frustrating is that Apple stores, Best Buys etc.. are all starting to get them in my area (central FL) yet, I'm still stuck waiting for Verizon. I hope they know people will cancel their orders with them and just get in store if they don't get it together.

0 Likes
Cedes94x
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered an iPhone 6 Plus 64G in Gold on 10/16 in a Verizon store, With an expected shipping date of 11/14 as well (a confirmation # was given) I Have been waiting a little over 2 weeks. No Emails, no updates, no charges on the CC etc..which is fine because my shipping date is still two weeks away. But I would at least like Verizon to be like "Hey, don't worry we haven't forgotten about your order!" I mean SOME type of update would be nice..(instead of leaving us all in the dark.)

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cedes94x,

We definitely have not forgotten about you or your phone! You can check your order status here http://bit.ly/RjmCUB

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

I was close to cancelling my order and going to Apple. I am even thinking about switching to tmobile. If something doesnt happen very soon i will be cancelling and switching as well as my family

kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

Bump 🙂

0 Likes
Lulu123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in the same boat. So far mine has not shipped and today is the 7th. Also, what's up with people having to wait an additional two weeks after shipped. I thought Verizon gave free two day shipping???

kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

Usually it should only take 2 days. It took my grandparents 2 weeks and almost 4 weeks to get theirs. It's getting a bit ridiculous

0 Likes