Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I ordered my iphone 6 space grey 64 gb on October 24th with an estimated ship date of november 14th. stillhavent gotten a tracking number. i spoke to a representative yesterday evening who reasurred me it will be shipped on the 14th and delivered by the 1
kkcreech
Novice

help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I ordered my iphone 6 space grey 64 gb on October 24th with an estimated ship date of november 14th. stillhavent gotten a tracking number. i spoke to a representative yesterday evening who reasurred me it will be shipped on the 14th and delivered by t
mrxtreme90

Hello, I ordered my iPhone 6+ 64 GB Silver on 10/13 with a delivery date of 11/7 and i and still waiting on my shipping info. I really hope that these phones get shipped on time. I have been looking around at different forums, including the Verizon ones and a good deal of people have been getting their dates pushed back after waiting for 3-5 weeks. So I am a little worried myself. I'll keep you posted this week how my pre-order is coming.

Re: I ordered my iphone 6 space grey 64 gb on October 24th with an estimated ship date of november 14th. stillhavent gotten a tracking number. i spoke to a representative yesterday evening who reasurred me it will be shipped on the 14th and delivered by t
kkcreech
Novice

Exactly. I have been with Verizon for years and i would like to think they will be great as usual and be on time but numerous people have been having issues. Makes me worried my phone wont be here in 2 weeks.

0 Likes
mrxtreme90

Yes exactly. And what's frustrating is that Apple stores, Best Buys etc.. are all starting to get them in my area (central FL) yet, I'm still stuck waiting for Verizon. I hope they know people will cancel their orders with them and just get in store if they don't get it together.

0 Likes
Cedes94x

I ordered an iPhone 6 Plus 64G in Gold on 10/16 in a Verizon store, With an expected shipping date of 11/14 as well (a confirmation # was given) I Have been waiting a little over 2 weeks. No Emails, no updates, no charges on the CC etc..which is fine because my shipping date is still two weeks away. But I would at least like Verizon to be like "Hey, don't worry we haven't forgotten about your order!" I mean SOME type of update would be nice..(instead of leaving us all in the dark.)

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Cedes94x,

We definitely have not forgotten about you or your phone! You can check your order status here http://bit.ly/RjmCUB

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kkcreech
Novice

I was close to cancelling my order and going to Apple. I am even thinking about switching to tmobile. If something doesnt happen very soon i will be cancelling and switching as well as my family

kkcreech
Novice

Bump 🙂

0 Likes
Lulu123

I'm in the same boat. So far mine has not shipped and today is the 7th. Also, what's up with people having to wait an additional two weeks after shipped. I thought Verizon gave free two day shipping???

kkcreech
Novice

Usually it should only take 2 days. It took my grandparents 2 weeks and almost 4 weeks to get theirs. It's getting a bit ridiculous

0 Likes