Re: I ordered my iphone 6 space grey 64 gb on October 24th with an estimated ship date of november 14th. stillhavent gotten a tracking number. i spoke to a representative yesterday evening who reasurred me it will be shipped on the 14th and delivered by t
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

Exactly. No one is lying. They only tell what they know

0 Likes
Re: I ordered my iphone 6 space grey 64 gb on October 24th with an estimated ship date of november 14th. stillhavent gotten a tracking number. i spoke to a representative yesterday evening who reasurred me it will be shipped on the 14th and delivered by t
Dennis1039
Enthusiast - Level 1

I Ordered my iPhone 6 plus 64g silver on October. 14 and they said ship date was nov. 7.  I was told by Verizon that's it was moved to nov. 14 when I called them on nov. 7  then 25 mins after I got off the phone with them I got an email from fedex saying they picked up my phone an i  would get it on nov 11 I have tracking number so I can see where it is

0 Likes
Emmy692
Contributor - Level 1

Your estimated ship day is the 7th of November and you're mad because you haven't received shipping info on the 2nd of November. You won't receive shipping info until the day it's supposed to ship.

Emmy692
Contributor - Level 1

If your estimated ship date is the 14th of November you won't get the tracking number until it ships, which will most likely be the estimated ship date you were given, sometimes it ships sooner or later it all depends on the stock Verizon has available.

kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

Bump

0 Likes