I owe on my iphone 6s, does that get auto - debited?
mwrichmond

Hi Verizon and Community,

I just reluctantly had to switch accounts because we moved to St. Thomas USVI, and surprise surprise, there's no service or stores here... We have switched our service, and our final payment for service was auto-debited.

But we still owe on our 2 iphone 6s phones about $550 each... When I talked to Verizon on the phone they said they will mail the final bill, does that mean I wait for it and then send in a check? I don't have enough in the bank to pay that via auto-debit, and I don't have any access to my account anymore to stop auto-pay.

Can anyone confirm, that this will definitely NOT be auto-pay, and I can pay via check?

regards,

Mark

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I owe on my iphone 6s, does that get auto - debited?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to wish you the best of luck on your new endeavors in the US Virgin Islands, mwrichmod. Since you do do have auto pay set up, the final payment will be taken via autopay unless we cancel it on our end. Please be on the look out for a direct message from me so I can get more information from you.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes