I pre-ordered a iPhone 6s plus 64 gb gold on 9/27. It said it would ship by 10/12. It is 10/12 and it hasn't shipped yet. Has this happened to anyone else?
jfe122306

I pre-ordered a iPhone 6s plus 64 gb gold on 9/27. It said it would ship by 10/12. It is 10/12 and it hasn't shipped yet. Has this happened to anyone else?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I pre-ordered a iPhone 6s plus 64 gb gold on 9/27. It said it would ship by 10/12. It is 10/12 and it hasn't shipped yet. Has this happened to anyone else?
ebkevinlee
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered mine on 9/26 with the same expected ship date of 10/12. The online order status has read "your order is pending" for the entire time. I've tried to call the go wireless store where the phone will ship to, but I can't even seem to get a hold of them to confirm that I will in fact receive the phone today. I plan to go to the store tonight in person to check. From what I've been reading in this VW forum, there seems to be a lot of 6s Plus orders that haven't been fulfilled yet by apple. UGH so...here's to anticipation, frustration, and anguish as we all wait for our new phones.

0 Likes
Re: I pre-ordered a iPhone 6s plus 64 gb gold on 9/27. It said it would ship by 10/12. It is 10/12 and it hasn't shipped yet. Has this happened to anyone else?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting a new device is so exciting. The iPhone 6S plus 64 GB is an awesome device. We would need to take a closer look for you. Please reach out to us. http://vz.to/1ExQF3c That is the best way we can see where your device is and personalize your experience.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ebkevinlee
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got off the phone with my retailer and it looks like the phone will come in on 10/19 . Got the generic "6s plus 64gigs are really popular and in high demand right now, sorry." Here's to waiting another week.

jfe122306

That sucks. I wish they would notify people of that. Instead they leave the ship date the same and everything.

0 Likes
amachlis
Enthusiast - Level 1

They now say: insufficient supply and the new ship date is 10/19/15(maybe).

rls1985

Same thing here. Mine was suppose to ship on the 12th. Now it says they are working hard to full fill the order and I will receive a shipping notice soon as it ships. It does not even give me a new shipping date.

0 Likes
AmandaSchantz

Same here. Previously committed ship date of 10/12 cannot be met. NONE of the Chicago suburb stores ever received any shipments of the iphone 6S plus...not in any size, not in color. Even though Verizon was advertising that they had stock of all new iphones via their website, phone system and print advertising - false advertising. Not only was that a huge disappointment on their "launch day" now I find out that the already delayed availability of 10/12 can't even be met. I have a feeling the 19th will come and the same comment will pop up again...no availability. Extremely disappointing, especially when I see my coworkers with other carriers already have their phones and had absolutely no issue getting theirs.

0 Likes
ebkevinlee
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got a fedex tracking number today and my iPhone is due to come by 10/16!

0 Likes
peaceman123

I ordered mine on 9/26 with the same expected ship date of 10/12.  Now I got email and said new ship expected date is 10/26/2015.  I don't know if I really need to wait one month or not.

0 Likes