I pre-ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/12 and during my order I could upgrade my current iPhone 4s and get $100 towards the iPhone 6. How do I get that $100 back?
GBR94

I pre-ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/12 and during my order it said I could upgrade my current iPhone 4s and get $100 towards the iPhone 6. How do I get that $100 back becaus eit did not come off the order and when I look at the trade in value it is only $36

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I pre-ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/12 and during my order I could upgrade my current iPhone 4s and get $100 towards the iPhone 6. How do I get that $100 back?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi GBR94, currently we would only have one set promotion for the new iPhone and that would give you $200.00 off when trading in a previous iPhone model that would be free of phsyical damage. However, if you are not using this promotion and still would be eligible for upgrade you would be able to receive the standard upgrade discount off your device.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I pre-ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/12 and during my order I could upgrade my current iPhone 4s and get $100 towards the iPhone 6. How do I get that $100 back?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi GBR94, currently we would only have one set promotion for the new iPhone and that would give you $200.00 off when trading in a previous iPhone model that would be free of phsyical damage. However, if you are not using this promotion and still would be eligible for upgrade you would be able to receive the standard upgrade discount off your device.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes