Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I pre ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/12 with an expected ship date of 10/7. I received my confirmation e-mail but i haven't been charged. Is it because I used a debit card instead of credit?
Mr_Taylor413

I pre ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/12 with an expected ship date of 10/7. I received my confirmation e-mail but i haven't been charged. Is it because I used a debit card instead of credit?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: I pre ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/12 with an expected ship date of 10/7. I received my confirmation e-mail but i haven't been charged. Is it because I used a debit card instead of credit?
zcook99

I had the same thing happen to me. I called verizon and they said that it is most likely due to the fact that there were so many pre-orders coming in that the system was just taking longer to process. My account wasn't charged until 9/13

View solution in original post

Re: I pre ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/12 with an expected ship date of 10/7. I received my confirmation e-mail but i haven't been charged. Is it because I used a debit card instead of credit?
zcook99

I had the same thing happen to me. I called verizon and they said that it is most likely due to the fact that there were so many pre-orders coming in that the system was just taking longer to process. My account wasn't charged until 9/13

View solution in original post