I pre ordered on the 15th at 9:00am well at least thats what I thought.
iphoneguy09
Enthusiast - Level 3

I pre ordered on the 15th at 9:00am well at least that's what I thought. I talked with the verizon rep for about 30 mins and then he said okay its order you will receive and email in a week or two. So i waited a week and called in around 9pm to check on the status of my phone. Where I learend my phone was never ordered and that I would have to wait even longer and all they could do was order my new phone. Verizon said sorry and we will try to put a rush on your phone and that was about it. My question is how many other people out there have had this happen?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I pre ordered on the 15th at 9:00am well at least thats what I thought.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

iphoneguy09,

We want you to get that awesome phone as quickly as possible. Did you receive a confirmation email that your order was placed? It would have provided you with a confirmation number as well. It also would have advised of when your phone was going to ship. I know this can be frustrating but we want to make sure we work on this together.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sj24

I placed my order on the 12th for 3 iphone 6 and a 5c. Have talked to numerous people that ordered after that and have gotten the phone or phones. Why are they getting them before us that pre-orderd. Doesn't seem right really starting to think it is time for a new provider

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Sj24
We are working hard to get all devices out as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and never want to lose you! Here's a link to check the status: http://bit.ly/RjmCUB

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sj24

I know that is your standard response but that doesn't change the fact Verizon is shipping orders to customers that ordered days after. What is the point in having pre order if you are going to ship to whoever regardless of when they ordered

Sgt. Stephen Jones

School Resource Officer

0 Likes