I preordered an Iphone 6 plus 128gb and got a confirmation email saying Sept 19th
newburyparkmm1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Now when I check order status it says "no available date at this time"?  I would hope I get it as confirmed by Verizon when I order, anyone else have similar experience?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I preordered an Iphone 6 plus 128gb and got a confirmation email saying Sept 19th
stevedusa
Enthusiast - Level 2

You are not alone. I did got an email an hour after the order stating 9/19. As I checked the website it stated 10/7, this morning it went into "unavailable".

Then again the whole pre-order, regardless what carrier, went horribly wrong.

0 Likes
Re: I preordered an Iphone 6 plus 128gb and got a confirmation email saying Sept 19th
newburyparkmm1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hear ya, i vaguely remember issues with the 5 release but not like this....I would imagine all of their systems are getting totally crushed and this is just a matter of getting caught up!!!!  I'll be pissed if i was up at midnight for nothing haha

0 Likes
stevedusa
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I remembered the 5 pre-order as well, compare to this it was a LOT smoother. Able to place the order, get an email and go to bed in 15 minutes.

Last night I thought it was only VZW. Turns out it was everybody. The real question is how do carriers sort the order? When will we even get an answer?

I fore seen HUGE lines at the store next week if none of our pre-order went through as planned.

0 Likes
newburyparkmm1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey Steve I talked to verizon tonight and they said if you call and see hear status of your order is "shipment is pending" you are good.  He look in the system and said I'm scheduled for Thursday delivery. I got thru in about 2 mins to the guy. So we should be good, good luck!

stevedusa
Enthusiast - Level 2

newburyparkmm1 thanks for your information. I spoke with the CS earlier today and that's what she told me. I asked her will I get my order on the 19th, despite the online status shows not available but the confirmation email shows 9/19, she assured me multiple times it'll be the 19th.

Anyway the temp hold on my CC has disappeared. Now sure if that's a good thing or no but I hope by next week we'll receive an answer.

0 Likes
Shane3118
Contributor - Level 3

What I have heard is NO carriers including Apple will be delivering any iPhone 6+'s for the next 2-3 weeks due to a screen issue.  Hopefully I'm wrong, but it came from a very good source.

0 Likes