Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
I received a call from “No Caller Id”. No phone number listed and no block capable on my Iphone 6. Please advise!
Lynn1insc

I received a call from “No Caller Id”. No phone number listed and no block capable on my Iphone 6.  Please advise!  I am getting robocalls and ignoring them now this started. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I received a call from “No Caller Id”. No phone number listed and no block capable on my Iphone 6. Please advise!
mama23dogs

That’s what Voicemail is for.  Don’t answer.

0 Likes
Re: I received a call from “No Caller Id”. No phone number listed and no block capable on my Iphone 6. Please advise!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Lynn1insc,

We know how troublesome unwanted calls can be. Especially without caller ID! There is a feature called FamilyBase that allows you to block all calls with blocked caller ID. Check out more here: http://vz.to/1S4oFLP.

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
FOURFANGS

The link doesn’t work

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The link works for me.  Are you accessing it while logged into the forum?  You'll encounter an error if you're trying to access it from an e-mail notice of the post.

Verizon Smart Family FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Tikibar1, has a good point, FOURFANGS. Have you attempted to copy and past the link into a web browser? If not, try that and see if the link works. 

Joey_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We are really sorry, FOURFANGS. We have updated the app since it was posted, now it's called Smart Family and here is the link with all the details: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-smart-family/?task=smartfamily

Aaron_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes