I received an iphone 6 with a damaged screen and now going through a customer service nightmare to get this resolved!!
az_bulldogger

I ordered an iphone 6 and it was received with a damaged screen. I immediately called and was told that that since it's still functional to go ahead and activate it and a new one will be sent out with a box to fedex back the damaged one. I asked for a silver one and they said no problem. So after a week I called to ask for an update and was told that a message was left for me to call to verify. I never received a message.

OK so then this person went ahead and took care of it and told me that she was ordering the silver one 16gb and once again to send the damaged one with the fedex box when I receive it. I later got a text asking for my bank account info.

I called back to see why they need my bank account. They said I was going to be charged for the iphone again. NO!!! I will not pay AGAIN! This is not my fault!!

So after a few more conversations and talking to the manager a few minutes ago. I was told that I was going to be charged for the iphone until they get the damaged one back. NO!!! Once again I will not pay AGAIN!

I am turning to social media to fix this problem. I just want a working phone! I've been a customer for a very long time and I am shocked at the treatment I've experienced!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I received an iphone 6 with a damaged screen and now going through a customer service nightmare to get this resolved!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

az.bulldogger,

I am definitely sorry to hear that your phone was damaged when you received it. I know that would make me very upset and I would want a resolution for it as well. I am glad that we are able to offer a replacement for the phone. How that particular replacement works is that we will send you out a NEW phone rather than a Certified Like New Replacement. In order to do this, we do require a payment for that new phone. Once we receive the defective phone back in the warehouse, the charges are reversed. So essentially it is a hold until we receive the defective phone back. There is not another way for us to order a new device without this payment. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I received an iphone 6 with a damaged screen and now going through a customer service nightmare to get this resolved!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

az.bulldogger,

I am definitely sorry to hear that your phone was damaged when you received it. I know that would make me very upset and I would want a resolution for it as well. I am glad that we are able to offer a replacement for the phone. How that particular replacement works is that we will send you out a NEW phone rather than a Certified Like New Replacement. In order to do this, we do require a payment for that new phone. Once we receive the defective phone back in the warehouse, the charges are reversed. So essentially it is a hold until we receive the defective phone back. There is not another way for us to order a new device without this payment. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

0 Likes