Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I recently upgraded to an i6. The price says 199.00 with a two year contract. I did the 2 year contract and still had to pay full price for phone. What is the answer to this dilemma
bk5662

I recently upgraded to an i6. The price says 199.00 with a two year contract. I did the 2 year contract and still had to pay full price for phone. What is the answer to this dilemma

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I recently upgraded to an i6. The price says 199.00 with a two year contract. I did the 2 year contract and still had to pay full price for phone. What is the answer to this dilemma
riknetta42

how were you charged the full price?

0 Likes
Re: I recently upgraded to an i6. The price says 199.00 with a two year contract. I did the 2 year contract and still had to pay full price for phone. What is the answer to this dilemma
riknetta42

I did the same plan and I can tell by my bill that I'm not being charged for the phone

0 Likes
Weth
Sr. Leader

Did you do 2 year contract or 2 year Edge phone payments?  Did you pay $650 up front or more for the phone?

0 Likes