Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Knb0523
Enthusiast - Level 1

that gives me a little hope. You ordered yours a month before me, I can't believe your original ship date was 11/14. I ordered 10/18 and my ship date is 11/14. I live in MI.

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Knb0523
Enthusiast - Level 1

oops I read that as 11/14. I see now that you said 11/4.

0 Likes
Cedes94x
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered a Gold iPhone 6 Plus 64G on 10/16 (around 3:00pm ish) in a Verizon store. Was told that it would ship before or by 11/14/2014..was handed my receipt with a Confirmation number..I checked it hourly lol..but sadly, no changes. Still says "Order is in process" and still no Email. I Live in South Texas.

0 Likes
shipoopi711
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my iPhone 6 Plus, 64GB, Space Grey on 9/19 around 3PMish. My expected ship date is still the same, 10/31. However, I feel like I'm the only one on this thread that ordered it through the Edge program, so IDK if that matters? So my card is not going to be charged like all you others. Is there anyone who ordered through VerizonEdge as well? Any who, I'm so antsy to get my phone I'm constantly checking. Still says the same thing, "we receieved your order and your order is processing." By the way, I'm in Chicago. Any other Chicagoans or anyone in the Midwest? I will update once I get my tracking info.

0 Likes
Bruce_MF_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 3

It seems that almost everyone on here is antsy to receive their phone. I ordered mine on 9/26 in store and it doesn't even show up on my "MY VERIZON" account. I have to call every now and then to check on my order. At one point fulfillment had cancelled my order stating "promotion code reused" but what they didn't bother to check was I signed a new contract in store on the iPhone 6, but returned it in store to order the 6 plus 64gb and they didn't even bother to notify me. After an hour on the phone with a rep, they resumed my order, but I still call every now and then to make sure they don't cancel it again. My expected date is 10/31 like most of you but I doubt they have enough to ship to everyone. I'm antsy because they canceled my order once already do to their mistake.

0 Likes
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

shipoopi711
, I am also on the Verizon Edge Program, Although at the time I ordered it I had two more payments due to the 50%, although my account showed paid ahead $50 which was the two payments it required me to pay the two payments when I placed the order. I have since paid this months payment and paid the full amount still showing me paid ahead $50. It will be interesting to see what exactly they will charge me since when I ordered I did put in my credit card. Although something really odd has happened with my statement I have never noticed before my statement cycles on the 22nd of the month and this time when I go on line it states that my statement will not be available till October 30th. That has never happened before so guessing it has something to do with the new phone.

0 Likes
coastalshelb
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got word from a Verizon rep that my iPhone will ship today, yet still no conformation e-mail. I am so impatient.

0 Likes
Houseof6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here.  Spoke with 2 reps actually today and they both told me the same thing.  The one lady called the order department they confirmed it.  She said the orders are typically picked up from the warehouse between 4-7.  She said the tracking may not show up until then.  We shall see!

0 Likes
shipoopi711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hmmm under my edge program they told met I would just pay 17$ extra to my monthly bill for 20 months until it's paid off.

0 Likes
shipoopi711
Enthusiast - Level 2

What phone model, color did you order? When did you order yours?

0 Likes