Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
khouston2
Enthusiast - Level 3

I to live in Michigan and I ordered a 6plus 64 gb in gold on 9/21, estimated ship date is 10/31 an my phone still says its in processing.

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
shipoopi711
Enthusiast - Level 2

How did you manage to get them to tell you that information? I called and they were not able to tell me that.

0 Likes
Houseof6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well we called yesterday and the guy told us that it would be no later then today.  When we did not see any activity we called again today both my husband and I did.  My husband demanded a supervisor and we both got told today.  Shipment from the warehouse gets picked up between 4-7 and to keep an eye on email at that time.  Now with Verizons track record we are not holding our breath.  But I am hoping.  For all I really know the iphone 7 will be available before my 6 arrives 🙂

0 Likes
Vamonos
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got off the phone with Verizon, they said that the iphones 6+ that were supposed to ship today will not be shipping until 11/17.  Sorry I don't have more information, but no one that I can get a hold of at Verizon seems to know what the F*#! is going on.  Hopefully I was misinformed, and I'm sorry to if this makes you panic.  Just for the record, i had 2 iPhone6+ on order (128MB one gray and one silver).  The silver one was supposed to ship today.

0 Likes
shipoopi711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Which versions did you order, color and when? What part of the U.S. are you from if you don't mind. I'm trying to figure out if there's a pattern here.

0 Likes
Houseof6
Enthusiast - Level 3

We live in Oklahoma.  We ordered a space grey 6 128 g on the 19th and it was here on the 22nd.  Ordered a gold 6 128 g the 10 and still waiting. 

0 Likes
Mkdb77
Enthusiast - Level 2

ordered a iPhone 6 64g silver on 9/29 it arrived on 10/3. So that's what, 5 days? Ordered an iPhone 6 64g grey on 10/17 and nothing has shipped. go figure. I'm in Ohio. My thing is that Apple should not release the phones to the public unless they have sufficient inventory built up. The demand is already there. No need to drive it up with ridiculous lines at stores and pre orders that take months to ship!

0 Likes
coastalshelb
Enthusiast - Level 3

Im starting to get really irratated because no one can tell me where my phone is? Did it actually ship today? where is my comformation? why can't anyone give me an answer?

0 Likes
SpoiledRotten77
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered  gold 64 on 10/11; received email on 10/17 that the order was on track;around 3 pm eastern time spoke with a rep that stated my phone showed to still be shipped 10/24; spoke to another rep around 9:30 and was told there was a memo saying orders with a ship date of 10/24 were delayed.  When I asked how long of a delay first she said she did not know and followed by this happened earlier this month and the delay was between 2-3 days.  I wish they would just be honest.

0 Likes
coastalshelb
Enthusiast - Level 3

this pisses me off so much that two people told me today that my phone shipped today and now they are telling you it was delayed. i don't know what to think now.

0 Likes