Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
SpoiledRotten77
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is just ridiculous!!!!! I might just tell them to cancel my order and drew themselves

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
GMSwaim88
Enthusiast - Level 3

My scheduled delivery date is Monday.  However, my phones are currently sitting next at a FedEx shipping facility that is literally 10 minutes away. They won't let me pick them up as they are in a giant shipping container that won't be broken down until Monday.  Oh well, what's another couple of days at this point?

(2 space gray 128g iphone6+'s ordered 9/20 w/ 10/31 ship date.  So cal)

0 Likes
coastalshelb
Enthusiast - Level 3

verizon rep just told me that it is pushed off until 11/3 to ship! OMG

0 Likes
immelamels

I have ordered the 6 64gb Gold on Oct 14 and got an email 3 days after about the ship date being on target on 10/24. No charge on my card. This morning, spoke with a rep that said that my phone will be shipped today and to wait in the afternoon to get an email confirmation about my tracking no. After 5 hrs, I got nothing. Called again, and spoke to another rep.. He said they had just got a memo saying that shipment got delayed, and to expect my phone to be shipped next week, latest would be Wednesday. Okay fine.

Looked at the Apple store (I have an app on my current phone) and said that 2 stores have the phone that I wanted but since I  have a pre-ordered at Verizon, I couldn't do a pickup. I called MULTIPLE times at Verizon Customer Service to cancel my order... but they keep dropping my calls. I'm not kidding when I got dropped atleast 4 or 5 times. FINALLY spoke to a rep, God bless his soul he was too nice and patient while I was too rude cause I was getting frustrated... First, he tries to convince me not to cancel my order, he said Monday my phone would ship.. But because I gave him this big speech.. He finally told me the truth.. THE TRUTH!!! That they DID get the memo and he was going to read it to me right off his computer screen.....

And true enough, shipment TODAY was indeed delayed... And to expect my phone to be shipped between October 31- November 17...... Oh heck no!He told me to might as well cancel my order and get the phone in the Apple store.

Long story short.. I did cancel my order out of frustration. I don't like that Verizon never sent me ANY emails regarding this DELAY. I don't mind the wait, but they just lost my trust when it comes to pre-ordering phones. Especially when Customer Service Reps are sugar coating the truth just for you to end the call. Very disappointing.

Oh, and because I've been calling Verizon for a good 10mins just to cancel my order, those 2 Apple stores that have the iPhone 6... GONE. It would have been mine now had Verizon not decide to drop my call 5 times.

Congratulations to those that have their phones and/or are getting them soon!! And good luck to those still waiting on theirs. Smiley Happy

As for me, I'm just going to leave it up to chance. I'm most probably going to order mine from the Apple website, longer wait I assume, but at least they would give me updates on the status of the order and not sugar coat.

0 Likes
andrewjake3

After waiting on the phone for 45 minutes, Verison just told me that the two iPhone 6 Plus (gold) 128g that I ordered at the Verison store when they ran out on opening day on September 24th that was supposed to arrive on October 24th will now start to be shipped out on October 27th. She stated that they have 93,000 coming in.

I totally don't believe her. I'm sure I will be waiting for another couple of weeks or more.

At the Verison store when I signed my new two year marriage they told me my plan was to be switched over to a new plan saving me money on October 8th. She told me that was not true and that it will start when I activate my new phones. Then she offered to change the plan now and told me that I would be saving near $40. She contradicted herself.

So, Verison also gaffed me for 40 bucks.

0 Likes
JJ9106
Enthusiast - Level 3

THANK YOU SO MUCH immelamels for this post. Finally someone who is Telling us what is really going on. Guess I'm waiting a lot more.

*Ordered IPhone 6 64gb Gold on 10/16 with "expected" 10/24. From NJ

Bruce_MF_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 3

So I was just on the Sprint and T-Mobile forum and I just can't believe how many people out there are still waiting for their preorders of the iphone. Those people over at Sprint ans T-mobile are also getting BS answers from their carrier about when their iphone will ship. Apple completely dropped the ball on this. I should have just ordered the Note 4. I am starting to really dislike apple. Instead of launching in other countries, causing more delays, they could have get caught up here. (maybe im just being selfish hehe)

0 Likes
Houseof6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sitting here on hold with Verizon.  I decided to call Apple.  They have my phone locally!!  They are selling out Verizon big time.  Slammed the Edge program over and over.

0 Likes
Houseof6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just got an email with new date of 10-31!!!!!

0 Likes
retro80zkids
Enthusiast - Level 2

Do they provide shipping info on the weekends or should I just stop checking this weekend and start again Monday?