Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Walterkitty, I wonder if they are waiting till both phones are in to ship to you, they really should not or should at least notify you about a delay on the first phone.

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Walterkitty

They are two separate orders (have two order numbers) and I was told they would ship separately, but who know if we can believe anything Verizon says.  At first I ordered two phones, Gold 16GB and Black 64GB and they were on the same order and I was told they would hold the Gold until the Black was ready to ship on Oct 31.  Well then I changed my mind and decided I wanted the Gold 64GB, so they had to cancel the order and made two orders.  My phone the Gold got a ship date of Oct 24 and my husband's phone got pushed back to Nov 7.  Luckily I'm the techie in the family and my husband could care less when he gets his phone.  

0 Likes
bella00
Enthusiast - Level 3

so i just got off the phone with verizon and they said my iphone 6 64gb gold which had an expected ship date of 10/24 was just pushed back to november 7th! so annoyed that they couldnt even send out another email letting us know this!

0 Likes
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

My order has change to an actual order number with a n empty tracking number. That means it's getting ready to ship and hopefully I get a tracking number soon!!! I'm super excited!!! I ordered a iPhone 6+ 128gb space grey on 10/1 and it will most likely come a couple days early. It was scheduled to arrive 10/31.

JJ9106
Enthusiast - Level 3

Called Verizon today because of my "expected ship date" of 10/24 expired for my iPhone 6 64gb Gold that I ordered on 10/16. Confirming what others have posted that mine got pushed back to 11/7 as well. Sigh.

0 Likes
21daysofrain
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello everyone!

I ordered an iPhone 6 in the silver 16 gb model, and the iPhone 6 Plus in the silver 64 gb model on September 17th in the store, and we were told that they would ship by October 24th and deliver by October 28th. We have not heard anything; no emails, and the order status still says "processing". I have heard that the shipment and deliver dates have been delayed because Apple didn't expect the number of pre-orders that they got, so therefore they are behind. So now, it should be between the 31st or November 17th. I am very disappointed, but I don't want to cancel because I think it will be worth it once it gets here.

0 Likes
shipoopi711
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am beyond upset right now. I ordered a 6 Plus, 64GB, Space Grey on 09/19 through a verizon store. I had to give them my iPhone 5 because of the verizon edge deal. My expected ship date was 10/31. I was checking everyday because I want it so badly already. To make matters worse, today, they canceled my order! WHY? IDK! We were on the phone for 3 hours! UNBELIEVABLE. At first, a rep told me my order was fixed, however my ship date was pushed back to 11/17, I was like OK, well what can I do? However, I get an email that my order has been updated, but it's an iphone 6, NOT A 6 PLUS, like my original order with an expected ship date of 10/31! SO I WAS ANGRY ALREADY! I went to a verizon store, waited another 2 hours. Basically, they didn't know why my order was canceled and now I had to place a new order. UNBELIEVABLE! Now I have to wait another freakin month! Now I ordered a 6 plus, Gold, 64GB with an expected ship date of 11/21! UUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!

0 Likes
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Did you check with Apple Store, I know at least here on the West Coast they all say 3 to 4 weeks for delivery for all of the 6 plus phones no matter the color or gigs. The only thing that is still looking like it is arriving fairly quick is the regular 6. I really feel bad for you and would want some type of compensation from Verizon.

0 Likes
Houseof6
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got tired of dealing with Verizon so I canceled my order today and went to Apple.  I was literally in and out in 15 mins!

0 Likes
Pastor13th
Enthusiast - Level 2

Space Grey. I wish everyone good luck

0 Likes