Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
banddfl
Enthusiast - Level 3

NateTheApe no problem! of course I had to order the phone with the biggest mess, always my luck!!

eliteazngurl did they put both phones on one order? You have one confirmation number? This is what they did to us too. If your husbands note4 is available right now see what they can do to get it shipped out. Tell them you never agreed to have the phones shipped out at the same time and they should have been put on two different orders. Did you order in store or online? If you ordered in store you need to call the store. If it was done online call customer service and ask for the dept that handles online ordering, they have a special department just for that, I got transferred to them today for no reason LOL! Good luck!

Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Well, I got home from work tonight and decided to call Verizon, while I got a recording I think I got fairly good news. I went through all the functions about calling for order status. It stated this is an update your your and it rattled off a totally different number which I am guessing is this internal number stating your order will be shipped by November 3rd which is a week from today. Originally my order status on my confirmation was it would shipped by October 31. I am really keeping my fingers crossed this is correct and it may just arrive before I leave for vacation.

I ordered the 6+ 64 gb silver on October 3rd with ship date by 10/31. I am still ok if in fact it does ship by next Monday 

0 Likes
boricua369

Ordered 2 iPhones 6 Plus in Space Gray (128) & 1 in Gold (64) on Sep 25.  All with estimated Oct 31 delivery date.  The 2 Space Gray iPhone 6 Plus shipped from Memphis on Saturday 25 and made it to Mobile.  Schedule for delivery tomorrow Tuesday.  The iPhone 6 Plus (64) Gold still shows an Oct 31 estimated delivery date.  No info on shipment yet for it.  Manufacturing, shipping, is all crazy due to the large demand.  Hope everyone gets their phone soon.  I work for FedEx, but not working tomorrow am, so I'll be there when semi comes with freight and pick up mine before courier goes on road for delivery with them on board.

0 Likes
Knb0523
Enthusiast - Level 1

Oct 18 we ordered 2 iphone 6 + 64gb in space grey... As I've been stalking the order status (which hasn't changed from the nov 14 ship date) I happened to notice something... The rep who placed our over the phone order entered it as one 6 and one 6 plus. When it should have been two 6 plus!! It took me calling 3 times (one very rude rep hung up on me) and my husband calling twice in order to get this situation taken care of.  We now have two 6 +'s coming to us. The rep claims we will still maintain our 11/14 ship date but the site says 11/21... I'm hoping for earlier shipping but I won't hold my breath... Such is life. *sigh*

0 Likes
NJ_Analyst
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered my  gold 64 GB iPhone 6 Plus on 9/19 and was given a shipping date of 10/31.  Several days ago, I was notified that my order shipped on 10/25 and tracking indicates that it will be delivered tomorrow, 10/29.

0 Likes
Bruce_MF_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yeah, I am anxious too. Reading all these comments about the date moving back is making me nervous. Fingers cross it get ship soon.

0 Likes
jensum

Just checked my status again with the original ship date of 10/31 it has now changed to 11/3. I'm getting a little impatient here I was not expecting a push back in the ship date. 64GB silver+

0 Likes
Nico44
Enthusiast - Level 2

I getting really bitter that some people ordered their phones mid October and got a ship date of 10/24 and are actually getting tracking numbers thos week for the SAME phone I order 09/26! Wheres my iphone 6 plus gold 64G?!

0 Likes
iteindy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered the 128 GB Space Gray 6+, on 9/24. It Shipped on 10/25 and sat at FEDEX from late Sunday until today 10/28 my expected delivery date. It will arrive 3 days earlier than my 10/31 original date.

0 Likes
tdigats27
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a 6 plus 64gb in silver with an expected delivery date of 10/31.  Although I haven't received an e-mail from Verizon indicating that my delivery date has been changed, when I called the customer service number the recorded order status message stated that my phone will be shipped by 11/3....

0 Likes