Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Pastor13th
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally my phone is out for delivery. I'll be getting it today. I ordered the iphone 6 plus 128 gig on 10/1.

Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
disrupttheparadigm
Enthusiast - Level 3

Update number who knows by this point: So my phone is still being held hostage at a FedEx facility, it moved across the country very quickly, and since then has just been sitting. At least today is the date it is scheduled to be delivered. I ordered a 6+ 64GB Grey on 9/16, they estimated 11/4 originally. So if it arrived today, it will be one week early, and with that I hope everyone else will see their phone soon as well.

I know a lot of people attempted to go through Verizon for the trade in program, I didn't jump on that train fast enough, so I am going through Gazelle, they gave me 180 for my other iPhone 5, so I am expecting this one to pull in about the same. So if you missed that deal, there are other options for getting money for your old iPhones still out there. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

I hope yours does ship on Friday Smiley Happy  I cannot quite understand that I have read where several have received email notification, I have not received a thing. If I did not read this or mac rumors forum I would have no idea to call and check on the status and would expect it to ship on Friday. Fortunately it is just one day delay so instead of being received on Tuesday it will be Wednesday or at least I sure hope it is.

0 Likes
disrupttheparadigm
Enthusiast - Level 3

Final update: Delivered.

coastalshelb
Enthusiast - Level 3

just talked to verizon and my phone (64gb gold) do in fact ship today!

laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Congratulations !!!!!

0 Likes
coastalshelb
Enthusiast - Level 3

someone on the chat told me it shipped then someone on the phone told me it didn't. WTF

0 Likes
JJ9106
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the same exact phone you did on 10/16 coastalshelb and my new ship date isn't until November 7th. Did yours in fact ship? I'm about to raise some hell on Verizon!

0 Likes
coastalshelb
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't know. One person said it did and another has me on hold saying it did not. I am getting really upset at this point.

0 Likes
bella00
Enthusiast - Level 3

did you order online or in store or over the phone? i just called verizon again because i ordered almost 2 weeks before they said mine definitely isnt shipping until november 7th

0 Likes