Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
MissAndiBean
Enthusiast - Level 3

OOOOH I see a tiny glimmer of hope ...... a slight change is showing on my "My Orders" page under the order of my iPhone. It's continually since 09/24 just showed this:

Order Date: 09/24/2014

Order Number: XXXXX

Billing Account: XXXXXXXXX-XXXXX

just within the past 30 minutes its now added this to that order info:

Product Name: iPhone 6 Plus 64GB in Gold

Product Name: 4G 4FF PRE-INSTALLED SIM

Smiley Happy
I've been stalking my bank account and my VZW account for changes today. Though I don't know what I'm looking for in my bank acct, I'm on the Edge plan so I'm not sure what will show up as a charge.

Be GREAT if it ships tomorrow, then at least it will arrive at my local Express office Saturday and I can go pick it up rather than wait til Monday.

Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

You should recieve a tracking number within 24 hours. If you are in the edge you won't see any charge to your account.

MissAndiBean
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks giants10kyle for the info!!! This makes me HAPPY!

0 Likes
SunnyReyes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Will fed ex even release it early?  I heard other people say that fed ex wouldn't allow it

0 Likes
Bruce_MF_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had just checked my CC and there's a pending charge for the iPhone. I checked with customer service and they said it shows "pending to ship". I am guessing it's waiting for my charge to go through. I ordered the iPhone 6 plus 64gb in gold on 9/26 (TX) with the expected ship date of 10/31. I am crossing my fingers and will keep you guys updated. Good luck everyone!!!

SunnyReyes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Glad to hear that we are finally getting our phones.  I did enjoy the thread.

Bruce_MF_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's been and STILL is a wild ride for all of us. I hope everyone get theirs soon, including myself. I read an article about apple shifting to produce more of the iPhone 6 plus now because of the unexpected high demands.

Apple Could Shift More Production Toward the iPhone 6 Plus

0 Likes
KJCNM
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good to know! Thanks for the heads up!! I have not activated mine yet - had appointment tonight after it arrived so didn't get it activated. Also waiting on the case arriving tomorrow - don't want to risk a drop or other damage after all this by activating before it gets here! Glad to hear after upgrade to iOS ou are loving the phone

0 Likes
jmanshutt
Enthusiast - Level 3

Great news finally received my shipping info for Iphone 6 plus 64gb silver ordered 9/22

0 Likes
SunnyReyes
Enthusiast - Level 3

My account was charged but the Verizon rep said that it shows as two orders instead of one.  One pending and one shipped.  Still have no shipping info.  I was hoping to receive it Friday.  Does anyone know if they deliver Saturday's or just week days?  Hopefully FedEx lets me pick it up on Saturday vs Monday or Tuesday.

0 Likes