Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
nahameanson
Enthusiast - Level 3

There appears to be no logic to how these are being shipped. I ordered a 6 64gb space gray and 6 16gb gold on 10/10 in a verizon store and got a ship date of 11/7. Other than the confirmation email that I received while the store rep was inputting my order, I haven't heard a single thing from verizon. I'm reading here about people ordering AFTER ME and receiving their phones BEFORE me...beyond ridiculous. Blaming Apple for "lack of supply" is not a valid excuse. You serve customers in the ordered they purchased. I knew I should've gone with AT&T...

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

At&t is prob worse off than Verizon. It all depends on the model you receive, color, and amount of neon pet.. I specifically got the iPhone 6+ 128gb because I felt like it would be the quicker phone to ship. I ordered space gray because that's the color I wanted and I just got lucky to get mine a week early.

giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

Memory* lol

Karavicious
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm jealous that yours comes with a neon pet.

0 Likes
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

Lmao!!!!!! That would be awesome!!! I downloaded a 3rd party keyboard and its not the best.

dbbd022
Enthusiast - Level 3

o Well, there is some humor to be had! LMAO

Karavicious
Enthusiast - Level 3

Something similar to swype? I'd like something similar to swype.

0 Likes
Mkdb77
Enthusiast - Level 2

this iPhone cycle has been crazy. went to the store on launch day. My wife got the last 6+ silver 16gb they had. Tried it out for little over a week and couldn't get used to it. It's too dang big. If you can't use it with one hand then no thanks. Returned it on 9/29 and ordered the reg 6 in silver 64 gb this time. Ship by date was 10/21 it delivered on 10/3. I ordered my reg 6 space gray 64 gb on 10/17 with a ship by date of 11/14. Iconic status says C. I don't think it's coming early. It probably hasn't even been built yet. Smiley Sad

WML05

Update:

I read an article today that Apple may have secretly made alterations to the design due the the bending issues.  A guy noticed a difference in his iPhone 6+ that he bought around release than the one he recently purchased. This may or may not be true, but it could contribute to the sudden extreme delay and why the carriers have not received their expected shipments.  For all we know, waiting could mean that we will have the revised version of the device.  Even though I don't think the bending was an issue, I wouldn't mind having the new version.

AT&T is having the same issues with shipping delays, so it's def not a Verizon thing.  Came across an AT&T forum of the same exact complaints for the iPhone 6/6+. One guy even  said one of the reps told him AT&T sent back their shipments because the bending issues.  Hmmmmm

IF you guys have the money up front and are not signed up for the edge program, I suggest you def go to an apple store or online to see if they have any in stock.  You can easily cancel your order with Verizon as long as it hasn't been shipped.  Plus, I was told Apple store gets shipments more often than the carriers, thats why people are still camping outside of the stores in the morning to check their stock.  For those, like me, who are signed up for the edge program, you can try your local Best Buy.  They support Edge if you are lucky enough to find one in stock.  It looks like the rest of us must wait.

0 Likes
MissAndiBean
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well, it looks like mine will be here tomorrow Smiley Happy I'm beyond excited!!!! again I ordered a Gold 6+ 64gb on 09/24 with a ship date of 10/31. Shipping updates started late yesterday afternoon. It was supposed to be shipped FedEx Express 2 day shipping but its showing as FedEx Ground 2 day shipping, it departed Memphis at around 4:30am this morning with its next stop to be in Chicago later this afternoon and then out to my city after that Smiley Happy I will be sure to update when I get my new phone.
FYI .... I have a friend who knows someone who works for one of the Verizon distribution centers, Verizon IS working very hard to get orders out as quick as possible, they've been getting three times the amount of shipments in and out daily. Hope this news keeps all calm Smiley Happy

and hey ..... we get Neon Pets with our new phones???? LOL (I saw someone had a neon pet typo earlier, that was funny). Though I wouldn't mind a neon pet