Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Karavicious
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't even think those are written by an actual human. They're all automated canned responses based on key words found within our posts. I'd rather talk to each other than be insulted by a fake response pretending to be concerned about customer satisfaction.

That being said, my phone was picked up for delivery from the fedex 15 minutes from my house nearly 8 hours ago. I know they have routes and I'm just being an impatient brat, but I want my phone! lol longest.day.ever.

Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Addie23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I feel like I'm going to wait forever. Pretty sure Verizon is ignoring my order that I placed on 9/29 because I ordered 2 phones at the same time.  Expected ship date 10/24 for the 64 GB gold iphone 6 and 10/31 for the 64 GB SG iphone 6 got an email both would be delayed until 11/17. Not cool. I know for a fact others that have ordered well after me have had their phones shipped same configurations of the phones I ordered. Is that because they only ordered one phone and it would be easier on Verizon to figure out have to ship one phone instead of two COME ON what ever happened to customer service.  Trying to find phones at Best Buy today after waiting for 35 days for any sign that my phones will ship soon

gsailen
Enthusiast - Level 2

What would you say in my case?? I have ordered 2 sets of Iphone 6 (space gray, 16GB) on October 1, 2014  (in store) and got receipt with estimated ship date of October 21, 2014. Now it has been a month, there is no information neither from store nor from verizon. I visited the sotre where I had placed the order and now they say Verizon is having problem with the order placed in the 1st week of October. WHat kind of problem is that?? It was my worst experience with Verizon wireless and I regret on choosing this carrier. This is really freaking me out. Please let me know if you can do something. I will provide you my ace order no. if need them.

0 Likes
dbbd022
Enthusiast - Level 3

So, to recap my situation (which really isn't too different than anyone else who is still waiting on their phone)

10/3 - Placed an online order for two space gray 6's, of the 64GB variety with a ship date of 10/31

10/4-10/31: Checked pretty much everyday, with no change in order status, only "order is processing, shipment information will be available soon"

10/31 (2:00 PM PST) - Called and spoke with Verizon rep.  I was told the shipment date "didn't mean anything" due to delays from Apple.  Should know something next (this) week.

10/31 (2:20 PM PST) - Received an email stating shipment was delayed until 11/10

11/3   (3:00 PM PST) - Received FEDEX notification of shipment from PA.  I order a lot of things online, so checked my status on those - none coming FEDEX

11/3  (3:15 PM PST) - Login to Verizonwireless.com and enter my order number.  Lo and Behold there is a FEDEX shipment containing my iphones to be delivered tomorrow.

Keep the faith!

Dchelgren
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would just like to say thank you to laffnvegas for this thread and for responding with helpful information. After tracking many of the shipping delays that some of you have experienced I decided to just see if I could find a phone at a store. Per laffnvegas I used idevicechecker.com and found that an apple store about 20 minutes from me had them. I went and waited for about an hour and a half but I'm proud to say that I got my 6+ 64 gb silver! I didn't think this was an option since I was doing the Edge upgrade but thanks to some of you who responded I figured out I could do it and even relayed the information to the employees at the apple store who helped me. An apple employee told me that they've gotten shipments of 100 to 200 phones at once and he's heard that AT&T has been getting about 1 per week. Take that for what it's worth but if you're dying to get one I'd recommend checking idevicechecker and specifically checking apple stores in your area. Also I will be canceling my Verizon order so hopefully one of you will get one sooner now.

jmanshutt
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been waiting since 9/22 for my phone with several shipping date changes, i feel your pain

0 Likes
jensum

I just checked my iconic status and it has now changed to S!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered on 10/1 and have had two push back emails the latest saying the 7th. I thought it was going to be pushed back again but it has been shipped. I think we will all be getting tracking numbers soon!!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for asking, Lomalazuri. In order to get the trade in values we are offereing, you would need to trade in via Verizon. Was your trade in already submitted?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rasp727
Enthusiast - Level 3

Congrats.  I ordered one of the same phones on the same day with the same ship date.  Nothing yet.  Maybe you got the last two phones from this shipment.  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
rasp727
Enthusiast - Level 3

It seems apparent now that they are getting at least a few phones in every day or so. 

0 Likes