Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Goddamn it I should have ordered silver a hope is lost:-(

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered space grey so I'm waiting too. This better speed up.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

What size?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

0 Likes
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

I orders a 6+ 128gb SG on 10/1 and received it on 10/27. It's worth the wait. It's such a nice phone! If you don't have success with Verizon and they keep pushing back dates go to best buy or the apple store

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

Update___________------- I ordered an iphone 6 space grey 64 gb on October 24th with a ship date of November 14th. It now shows up in my Verizon account as a new order. Looks like they were right about it being early!  There's hope for everyone

0 Likes
ksg96
Enthusiast - Level 2

Here is the status of your Pre-Order:

We received your order and it is in process. Payment not taken yet.

Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time.

I Just got this update

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

That's what mine said for over 2 weeks.

0 Likes
KKarma
Enthusiast - Level 2

Goodevening.

I've been patiently waiting since 10/16 for an iPhone 6+, gold 128GB with an estimated ship date of 10/31. The afternoon of 10/31 I received an email saying, "Due to insufficient supplies we are unable to ship your device at the projected ship date. Your new ship date is 11/21." This evening I was notified that my iPhone has been picked up and will be delivered tomorrow morning.

There is hope, and Verizon is doing its best. I do hope they communicate more with you all.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

When did you order yours?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes