Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

Wow nice!!

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

This order actually shows up in my order history, unlike my first order that was delayed I wonder if I'll get it faster

0 Likes
theusualsuspect

So far nothing, ordered mine on 10/3, call in, no one can tell me when it will ship.  Looking at the forum, looks like most who ordered weeks after me are getting theirs. Since there is no shipping, no word on when, I doubt they will make the 5 PM deadline, so I will cancel, and I will not be a new customer.

0 Likes
chicody

Ordered two iPhone 6,64G on 10/27. Have nothing showing order is "in Processing". Customer service said last night it is scheduled to Ship 11/14 to look for email notification. Hopefully will ship today.

0 Likes
dawhsy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered an iPhone 6 Silver 64g on 10/28 and just got my shipping details this morning. Should be here by Tuesday. Hope you get some type of info soon

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered an iphone 6 space grey 64 gb on October 24th and estimated ship date was today. But it shipped yesterday. Should be here tomorrow or Monday

0 Likes
Expat98
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a Galaxy S5 on Wednesday, Nov 12.  Fedex page says that it should be delivered TODAY, Nov 14

0 Likes
shipoopi711
Enthusiast - Level 2

Originally ordered 09/19, but my order was canceled by verizon due to a "balance on the account" BS, so I had to reorder my iPhone 6Plus GOLD 64GB on 10/25. Expected ship date was 11/21. I got tracking info this Monday night. It was suppose to be delivered Wednesday, however stupid Fed Ex attempted to deliver it to the wrong address (I was so livid) and instead Fed Ex delivered it the next day, yesterday 11/13. Finally, after 2 months I received my phone. It is beautiful. Good luck to you all. This thread definitely helped pass time.

Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Yay I'm glad you finally got it they must just be working on getting the 64 GB out hardly any of us that got 128 has gotten any info

Sent from my iPhone

ksg96
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got off the phone with a rep. My iphone 6 64 sg should ship out today or tomorrow.

0 Likes