Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

I haven't gotten any information today. Still says it will deliver on Monday

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
bombero336
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just finished an online chat with a CS rep, my date was ship by the 14th, I have not received any new info whatsoever. She tried to be helpful but was unable to give me any new information. If they told me when I bought it that they had no idea when it would be available thats one thing, my email says "ship by" they are dropping the ball on these orders plain and simple. The website right now is showing an available date of the 21st!? I can't believe if I were to order one now I would have it in a week, when I have been waiting a month. Verizon has really handled all of this very poorly.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

What did you order?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
bombero336
Enthusiast - Level 2

space grey, 16g 6. When it comes right down to it, it doesnt matter what we ordered, they have no idea when my order will ship. I waited for an answer for over 10 minutes and she came back with you will receive and email when it ships, no estimate as to when that might be. I have my original ship by the 14th, and another email about before you get your phone with another order number that also says the 14th. I am glad she didnt give me a line that it will ship anytime, she didnt know. They never knew, they shouldnt have put a date on it.

0 Likes
cfsquared
Enthusiast - Level 1

We are switching to Verizon from another carrier, my husband ordered 6+ SG 128 and I the 6+ SG 64 on 10/19 with a ship date of 11/14 ....the long awaited date it here and.....nothing!  The ship date still says 11/14 and we haven't received an update via email   .  We can't even create a Verizon account because our phone numbers are still listed with our other carrier. I'm so disappointed! Anyone else in Michigan (Metro Detroit/Ann Arbor area) having the same issue?

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

It's not gonna ship till the 21st I got the same exact model 128 gb + gray they should be changing your ship date to I seen they have for others on the form

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
theusualsuspect

Good luck.  I am in the same boat you are, not a VZW customer, so I can't create an online account.  I ordered mine on October 3rd, still waiting 6 weeks later.  VZW obviously does not need new customers, they make us wait while the folks who have an account have theirs.  Try and cancel it, good luck with that also, they will tell you they cannot cancel it until they come in since you do not have an account.  While I understand folks want them, at least they should in order received.  I ordered again today with another carrier, 14 day ship times, they said they are seeing a 2 week delay in shipping for most models.

verizon hates customers

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I've been a customer for over a year and I haven't gotten mine we are all in the same boat trust me even the employees are in line

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
rachelanne4567
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep, the VZW employees have to wait until we all have our phones. Some of them are pretty anxious!

0 Likes
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

have you tried going to Apple or best buy to get your phone?

0 Likes