Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah I want to be positive and I know we're not the ones waiting maybe some ppl got theirs but aren't on the form but at least if one of us or few got information I could be more positive, last week my phone was blowing up left and right for ppl who had the shipdate 11/14 who got their info before the ship date so that's why I'm like eh I don't think it's gonna happen

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

i know it's so hard to be positive n patience which I have very little of lol

im coming from a note 3 and decided to give apple another try since it came out with the larger screen but I really didn't expect to have this much of a wait.....the last iPhone i had was a 4s which was a few years ago so I'm really excited about the 6+ n jealous of a friend of mine who has hers already through sprint

0 Likes
Macedoniajen
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered in store October 28th.

0 Likes
darkoverlord
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is possibly why our 128GB phones are delayed 128GB iPhone 6 Plus crash: memory benchmark shows inferior performance | BGR

0 Likes
DanielH2380

Ordered sg 64 6 on 11/01. Have the same info as everyone else. Been reading the forum and wanted to chime in. I have my fingers crossed as well.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

You'll most likely get yours all the 64 gb has been shipping it's the 128 gb that's been having the most receiving issues

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I've heard about this a month ago

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
DanielH2380

Thanks for your input sounds great. Good luck to those awaiting the 6+.

Jeff Hicks

0 Likes
rollos10
Enthusiast - Level 2

i ordered same thing on same day. hoping to just get it before thanksgiving!

0 Likes
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

I have a 6+128 gb SG. I've never had any problems with random reboots or any other problems with this phone! It's an awesome phone!!! I love this phone!!! I ordered 10/1 and expected delivery was 10/31. It shipped 3 days early and I recived it on 10/28

0 Likes