Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

So I just talked to a rep he confirms 12/12 but I guess he doesn't show that information was sent to me so he said if I don't get the shipping info tomorrow than its 12/12

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Most likely just 6+ were all getting different but similar info through reps, mind didn't know until I told him he had to verify

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Sent Apple some feedback about my experience and how many of their customers are not happy about all this, it probably will not do anything but I just wanted them to have it.....

0 Likes
West_Racing
Contributor - Level 1

ashleydaine  did you get an e-mail moving your phone order into mid December?

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Have u gotten any info on ur phone? I know u ordered mid October but u were right bout not to expected this month  

0 Likes
1854l
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got my tracking email at 3:15 today (11-20) original ship date 11-21. Tracking info says picked up by fed ex, expected delivery Monday. Ordered 10-29, 3 ip6 64 sp grey, and 1 ip6+ 64 sp grey. For those of you who may have gotten your ship dates pushed further out remember to check istocknow.com if you have apple stores near you. You may be able to find your phone sooner. Good luck everyone and I hope you get your phones soon!

ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

Nope and my order status is still saying 11/14 for my shipping date. Same as darkoverlord. Ridiculous. I've been told so many different things by Verizon I don't even know what to expect at this point. I'll get my phone eventually I guess.

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Juse spoke to a different rep (btw they all been nice) and asked why my order number that I got off of my receipt when I ordered through the store is off by one number from the order number I get from the email they keep sending me, so he contact the store I ordered n in their system my phone is still scheduled to ship tomorrow (but who really know smh) and that it is common that the number is different by one number???  Lol then he look up according to the rep system I spoke with that if u place ur order before 10:26am on 11/17 ur phone is scheduled to ship by 11/21.   He look up when I ordered n time which was 11/3 that according to his system my phone is still scheduled to ship tomorrow he double check the size n color...so at this point I am where u at at have no clue bout my phone, oh n yes he could not find the email they send today about the delay on account either but did u see the other ones they have send before bout get ready for ur phone etc....so who knows lol I can only laugh at this point

ChyWyRedneck
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok I see everyone is pissed. I ordered 2 iPhone 6+ both 128gb 1 gold & 1 space grey on 10/18. Told "Will ship on or before 10/31. That got pushed back to 11/21. Yesterday I cancelled the orders knowing that Verizon has lied to all it customers. I found both phones in stock at an Apple store 90 miles away. Drove there last night, they had the phones. They went to do my Edge Up with Verizon and it showed my account was past due. He called Verizon and told my account was paid 100% nothing due. Verizon got that cleared. He tried it again now it said I have to pay $14.62 to make the 1 phone able to be upgraded. We singed in to Verizon, and it showed NOTHING needed paid. Another call to Verizon They said I still owed on my Edge Plan $14.62, but on the web site showed paid nothing due to upgrade. Drove back 90 miles empty handed. Spent 1 1/2 hour on phone with Verizon this morning. Now that phone showed nothing due in their system, but my other one now showed $3.16 due. Which even the Verizon rep couldn't explain. So I paid the $3.16 that I didn't own to clean that phone. So going to pick up news ones tonight 180 miles round trip, cause VERIZON OVER SOLD THE PHONES!!!!!! not cause Apple didn't deliver. So after talking with Verizon rep call a number I got for Verizon Corp 800-435-6622. Still working on getting something for them wasting my time. But for everyone that's tired of hearing "Will ship on or before ...."  Call the Corp Office!!!! This is flat out misrepresentation !!!!!

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

So is he saying ppl that ordered 11/3 and earlier that we're getting it? I ordered mine on 11/2 I spoke to a rep that said as well he couldn't see the email that was sent with the new order number they keep sending as well. Idk either

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes