Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Damn...

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

according to the rep they have this chart things that tells them if u order from this to this timeframe then will ship by 11/21 and after that 12/12, so if his info is correct u n I should be getting shipment notice by tomorrow but I'm not holding my breath on that lol I have basically lost hope that I might see my phone at Christmas smh....I will contact corporate after tomorrow if I dont get a shipment notice though just to give them feedback lol

holychitmeng
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hope this is correct. I ordered 11/12. But my order is scheduled to be shipped by 12/5. We'll all now tomorrow i guess.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

They should have just emailed us the chart thing!!! That would make this simpler, so did they say you were going get it? You got the 128 right?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

I dont know what to believe the email I got or what he shows in his system, but he say on his end n the store I ordered from I should receive a shipment notice by tomorrow but who really knows anything right lol and yes 6+ 128gb gold

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Since your doing store pick up you have a better chance than we do

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

Im not doing store pick up it is suppose to ship to my home but the store actually place my order instead of doing it online or via phone

0 Likes
rollos10
Enthusiast - Level 2

ordered iphone 6 sg 64 on 11/1. expected ship date 11/21. recently tonight on my account my order date changed to 11/20 and it listed my phone and sim card as separate products. still says its processing but looks like its getting there

0 Likes
ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

I just put in an order for a gold iphone 6+ 64GB just to see if it'll come before my previous order of the 128GB. So far the expected delivery date for the 64GB is 11/24. We'll see!

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Do you still have the other order going?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes