Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
rollos10
Enthusiast - Level 2

mine changed my order status too. shipping today. 6 sg 64

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

That's funny cause the whole weekend thing didn't stop ppl from at least receiving info 11/14 but who knows

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

And FedEx ships on Saturdays unlike ups and USPS so there's no reason for any delays

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
aideblasis

It changed FROM 11/21 to Your order is currently being processed. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order ships, which will include the shipping details" That's what I'm worried about.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Mine is still blank

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

yet mine won't ship until "tomorrow". thanks verizon

0 Likes
waitingpatientlyformy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my 6 plus on 10/31..128gb in gold..was given a ship date of 11/21. Today my status changed to this message: Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon. So I called customer service and the lady told me it is pending payment and will ship out today...so I hope she wasn't just blowing smoke up my a!@#^I(((!

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered the same and still nothing Smiley Sad

JJR12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I wouldn't count on it...  I ordered the exact same phone as you on 10/21.  Received expected ship date of 11/7.  That date got changed to 11/21.  Then yesterday I got another email changing the delivery date once again to 12/12.  Oh and my order status says:  Your order is processing.  Your shipping details will be available soon.  It's been saying that for awhile now.

The delay because of demand isn't the problem.  What is the issue is the lack of honest communication from Verizon.  And the $10.. yeah what is that other than a slap in the face??  It just shows that they aren't listening to their customers and don't really care about their customers.  I would rather they just keep that $10 and just tell us straight up what the issue is.  I would much rather hear from them:  "Apple dictates the shipping of the products and quite frankly at this point we Verizon are extremely upset with the service Apple isn't providing for our customers.  We can not honestly with good faith let you know when an expected shipment date is.  However what we can do for our valued customers is provide any customers that have been waiting for greater than 4 weeks a 20% discount on there bill for the next 6 months.  We at Verizon value your support and once again we apologize for this extreme inconvenience."

Will that happen??  Doubtful but wouldn't it be nice to have some honest feedback, even if it is horrible news.

waitingpatientlyformy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Grrrrrrrrr...that's very disappointing news!Smiley Sad..but thanks for the info.

0 Likes