Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Me too but I ordered 11/2 they told me my date still stands for 12/12

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

a sim card has shown up in my order, and it says that a tracking number will be sent soon. woo

0 Likes
jsbigs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now showing up in my order status again. Was there briefly on the 20th, then not, and now this:

Order Date:

10/16/2014

Your order is pending.

Expected Ship Date:

We are working hard to complete your order. Unfortunately, it will not be shipped as originally scheduled. You will receive a shipment confirmation email when your order ships, which will include a new delivery date.

0 Likes
holychitmeng
Enthusiast - Level 2

They shipped my phones yay Smiley Happy

waspswarm

Big surprise it didn't ship yesterday and today I received an email stating it would be pushed back to 12/12 but they feel so terrible about the inconvenience they are going to send me a $10 card I can use at verizon online once my phone actually ships. What a crock of $%#$. I seriously am considering just pulling the plug entirely and going for one of those super cheap $20/month throw away disposable phones at this point. We have three mobile phones on Verizon with our family and I could save a decent amount per monh!

0 Likes
waitingpatientlyformy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes...this worked for me too. I ordered the gold 6+ 164gb on 10/31 and was given a ship date of 11/21.then on 11/20 got the dreaded email that it would be delayed even longer to 12/12. So this morning I cancelled the order and replaced the order for the 6+ gold 64gb and it already shipped out today, I got the email with tracking, I'll have it on Monday!!! Thanks for the tip!Smiley Happy

Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I was thinking about it but I'm not going to settle I've waited this long lol I Know with my luck I get the 64 and they start shipping the 128 lol

Sent from my iPhone

Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

A friend was telling me to do the same but decided to wait it out as well hoping if more people cancel I could move up on the list plus I didn't was to settle either.   So hopefully we both get our phone sooner than later  

ashleydaine
Contributor - Level 1

That is wonderful!!! Smiley Happy I'm really happy I decided to switch. The only reason I originally went with the 128GB is because it was only $5 more on the Edge program.

0 Likes
blerner28
Enthusiast - Level 3

woke up to the email saying that my phone has shipped! and its currently 3 hours away!