Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Galicia_929
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update on iPhone 6plus 128gb space gray

I just received a txt from my card saying it has been charged for the phone. Also checked my order status and it says processing order and has today's date. Just waiting to get tracking number. Hopefully this means everyone that order in October the iPhone 6plus 128gb space gray starts getting them.

Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
jsbigs
Enthusiast - Level 3

When in October did you order?

0 Likes
Galicia_929
Enthusiast - Level 2

October 15

0 Likes
jsbigs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ooh! I ordered on the 16th so am hopefully not too far behind. Thanks and enjoy the phone!

0 Likes
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

Dang, we're pretty far down in here lol. My Gmail is full of emails from this discussion, haha. I hope you all get your phones soon. I remember when the 5S had just launched and everyone worried when theirs would come. I picked mine up in the Apple store,so didn't have to wait, but have had to wait before.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

All y'all oct ppl need to get your phones lol so I can get mine keep posting lol

Sent from my iPhone

Galicia_929
Enthusiast - Level 2

Update

THE WAIT IS OVER!! Just got an email about a hour ago that my phone has shipped and should be here Friday.

iPhone 6 Plus

128gb Space Gray

Ordered 10/15/2014

Shipped 12/03/14

Expected arrival 12/05/14

Total wait time 7 weeks 2 days

Hope this helps.

lilfool4lif3
Enthusiast - Level 3

You deserve it! I'm happy for you.. 7 weeks is way too long

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Woop woop!!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
chuckoz

I FINALLY was able to navigate the maze of Chat/Phone confusion to talk to a person today.  She said that my phone that is still marked TO BE SHIPPED 11/25, will DEFINITELY be shipped this Friday 12/5.  It was order 10/31.  Holding my breath till then.....

128gig iPhone 6 - Space Grey 

0 Likes