Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
darkoverlord
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm doing the edge plan.  6+ 128GB Gold

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

I'm the same

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

Now my case shows a tracking number but not the phone. Phone is in order history, case is in recent orders. Yesterday phone was in recent orders. Weird! I hope I get a tracking number for the phone soon. Crossing fingers.

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

I did the early edge from a 2 yr contract and order through the verison store.  My order was in recent order until about a week ago then it moved to order history.  Every morning I check my order history lol, and this morning I checked it and it went back to recent order with the order date of 12/3, but I order it on 11/3.  Then I got the shipment notcie with tracking info around 10:20am today.  My phone will arrive on Monday. 

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

I bet mine if mine gets shipped on time, it will come Tuesday when i won’t be home lol

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered mine 11/2 ugh

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
JLCL
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered an iPhone 6+, 128 GB (forgot the color - and at this point, I don't really care) on 10/28 and the status still states "order pending" on the website. The automated system in Verizon's 1800 number states that the device is estimated to ship at 12/12. Then, a live person told me that it is being shipped out tomorrow and I should get it next week.

I did expect this weeks-long wait time for such an on-demand product, so I've been patient. Now, I'm just curious to which of the information above is correct. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
runcmd
Enthusiast - Level 2

40 days after the order, My iPhone 6 plus - just arrived,

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Lucky!!!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

Yay!!!

0 Likes