Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

True, true. I have an 80GB iPod classic that I've had going on 6 years and it's still not full, barely even half if that, and I have over 11000 tracks imported from iTunes and Cd's on it.

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

You are the first person I've heard of that has used that much, WOW Smiley Happy, I had a 16gb iPhone and had to return it for that very reason and got the 32gb, only filled around 20 gigs, and I thought I used a lot.

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Are you returning your 64 already?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

I have a 64 5s right now. It's going to my son when I get the 6+ so you can imagine the anticipation at my house! Lol

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

The best advice given to me when buying electronics with memory: ALWAYS buy the most memory you can afford. You don't have to use it all, but if you don't have enough, you'll be spending more later.

narntek
Contributor - Level 3

That actually is a good bit of advice---that way you could actually keep your device for a long amount of time and not have to upgrade because of space constraints.

0 Likes
darkoverlord
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got the 128GB just because it was only a $4 dollar difference on the edge plan, I use to always get the larger iPod when they first came out because my music library is over 70,000 songs.  I currently have two iPod one 160GB and 80GB Classics that are currently full, maybe I can add the rest of the music that wouldn't fit on the 128GB iPhone.

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

Today is the day! We shall see if it gets delayed again!

0 Likes
Donnat757
Contributor - Level 1

I Got the 128gb to make sure I had enough memory but also I'm doing edge and it was only a few more dollars a month plus when u look at dollar per gb u are better off since u are paying a lot less for more storage. 

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

Has anyone with a ship date of 12/5 received any notifications today?

0 Likes