Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
jsbigs
Enthusiast - Level 3

On FedEx truck for delivery...7+ weeks later!

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
ScaperCrawford

Still no notification that is shipped... hopeful that it will ship as it says it will...

0 Likes
Druantia18
Enthusiast - Level 1

No change in my notification section on my order page, no updates via email or text and I was supposed to have my 128G SG shipped out today too(at least that's what the last automated phone call and what the woman at CS said yesterday when I called).  Guess I shouldn't hold my breath.

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

I have a sneaking suspicion that my order is delayed. Again. Nothing from verizon today. This is how it happened last time Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Yeah I'm thinking the same cause I think you would have gotten within the week of everybody else getting there's but the day isn't over so we'll see

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

I got the dreaded delay email Smiley Sad Next week is the shipping date though, so we’ll see.

0 Likes
mikeydcg2003
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got the new dreaded letter today as well. I ordered my phone on 10/21 and they are saying that i now get a 10 dollar gift card to use against the verizon site.. i'm sorry but i already have everything i need for the phone, except for the phone. None too happy to get the message today. They probably didn't get all the slow boats from china unloaded in LA. I've heard that might be what the hold up is but what do i know. Also i ordered it on this date cause they were running a 200 rebate promo. if i don't get the rebate for my old phone, i feel sorry for whomever gets to answer my call. Just looked as well and i see the Apple site is shipping these now in 7-10 days. Get your crap together verizon

0 Likes
lilfool4lif3
Enthusiast - Level 3

got the email as well.. delayed until 12/12... this is heartbreaking..

0 Likes
Supsushi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wait, so my estimated ship date is 12/12... if people are still being delayed and they've ordered before me, is my order going to be delayed as well?! This is depressing.

0 Likes
jsbigs
Enthusiast - Level 3

Space Gray 128GB 6 Plus here. Ordered 10/16, ship dates: originally 10/31, then 11/21, then 12/12. I received my phone today, a week "early". Hope yours comes soon!