Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

lucky you! maybe mine will ship early next week like they did this week - with my luck the phone will come the one day i will actually be out of the house for the day for my son’s school performance.lol

0 Likes
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
lilfool4lif3
Enthusiast - Level 3

i honestly have no idea fooling around with verizon... smh with my luck i probably wont get mine until easter!

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

I've seriously considered that the next model will be out before I receive this one lol

mikeydcg2003
Enthusiast - Level 2

there is probably more truth to that than we think

0 Likes
Supsushi
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here's hoping everyone gets their phones before the year is through.... My iphone 5 was stolen when I was overseas in Cambodia... I've been running around the last month with my ipad hoping I have wifi wherever I go so I can keep connected and have been imessaging and emailing -_-

chuckoz

Me email said delivery 11/25.  Called earlier this week, they told me DEFINITELY 12/5.  AND just got an email saying the updated shipping date is 12/19. 

Peace out all....Going to go back to ATT.  Guess I shouldn't have left in the first place....though I never closed that account since I never got the damn phones.  VERIZON IS LAME.  Posted in Facebook to see what people thought about V vs ATT customer service and the general consensus was GO WITH AT&T.

Good Luck getting your phones....I AM OUT

0 Likes
billymayshere

ordered space grey 6+ 128Gb on 10/23 with an expected shipping date of 11/14. that got pushed back to 12/5. which was yesterday. and now its pushed to the 11th. what gives? I ordered almost 2 months ago, and people have ordered after me and received their devices by now. to top it all of, Verizon gave me a 10$ coupon code. cause that's supposed to make my 2 months of waiting alright -_-

0 Likes
Jeanne930
Contributor - Level 1

At least they gave you that. Nothing here

lilfool4lif3
Enthusiast - Level 3

i know that's what i said! I didn't get not a dime from them but broken promises...

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Im hoping it doesn't get pushed backed to 12/19

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes