Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
khouston2
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered a 6 plus 64gb in gold on 9/21 and just received my tracking info this morning. It should be here by Thursday according to the fedex website. I live in Michigan.

Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
NateTheApe
Enthusiast - Level 3

Awesome news khouston2! Ordered the same exact phone 10 days later...hopefully I'll be seeing my stuff soonish

laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

tdigats27, are you sure it stated the phone by the 31 of Oct?? I ordered the same phone on Oct 3rd and the email and the Verizon website clearly stated ship by Oct 31. Which is a Friday and since now it is stating ship date Nov 3rd it is only pushing it ahead one business day.

Device

Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GB in Silver

Ship by 10/31

0 Likes
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

I am still extremely hopeful the phone will ship on Monday November 3rd which means that I should receive on Wednesday Nov 5th.

I had called Verizon last night and the recording stated my ship date was now November 3rd. My guess is Verizon realized that they could not possibly get them shipped out as quickly as they had planned when they receive such LARGE shipments at one time.

0 Likes
MissAndiBean
Enthusiast - Level 3

@tdigats27 what number did you call to get that automated order status message? every-time I call there is no order status option and I get stuck in forever hold.....

0 Likes
tdigats27
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sorry, laffnvegas,  you're correct, it was the ship by date.  It is only one business day, so it really is not bad; however, because it is only one day, I am not extraordinarily optimistic at this point...

MissAndiBean, I called *611, hit other options, said order status when it asked why I was calling, and then got a recorded message indicating the 11/3 ship date.

0 Likes
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

not who you directed question to but I called 611 on my cell and one of the options is order status, it recognizes your phone and asks for the last 4 of you soc sec then proceeds to give you a recorded update. That is how I found mine.

westy78
Enthusiast - Level 2

just got the shipment notification on my iphone 6+ 64gb space gray I ordered on 9/19 had original ship date of 11/07 and shipped on 10/27 delivering tomorrow wed. 10/29. Good Luck All.

MissAndiBean
Enthusiast - Level 3

Smiley Sad I just called it, unfortunately its only giving me the order status info on the Case I ordered the week after I placed my phone order Smiley Sad

Its frustrating that almost everyone else can see in their accounts that their ship date has changed or they have received emails, I've gotten nothing.

0 Likes
MissAndiBean
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok I just called it again to double check that order the system was giving me cause I double checked in my account for the order number of the case I ordered ..... I was wrong, they automated system has my phone order listed and still shipping 10/31.